Evolver.fm Syndicates to Time, Wired, Gizmodo, CNET, Billboard, Hypebot, More
The Echo Nest publishes the world’s first fan-facing publication about music apps, Evolver.fm, which includes articles, opinion, and analysis about the digital music scene, as well as a curated directory of music apps.
Like a wire service for the digital music and music app scene, Evolver.fm syndicates to a variety of publications.
Here are some of the hundreds of such articles that have appeared across the interwebs since the site’s launch:
- “This Week in Music Apps: Animoog for iPhone, Alien Beatbox, Nicki Minaj" by Connor McKnight
- “The Most-Wanted Music Apps From Evolver.fm’s Poll" by Eliot Van Buskirk
- “How to scrobble to Last.fm from iTunes, Spotify, and more" by Eliot Van Buskirk
Huffington Post (AOL)
- “A Brief History of Spotify’s Attempt to Become the ‘OS of Music’" by Eliot Van Buskirk
- “We Are Hunted Co-Founder On Spotify, Branded Apps & The Future" by Aarti Kelapure
- “Introducing Every Music App from SXSW" by Eliot Van Buskirk
Time.com (Time Magazine)
- “How the Business of Streaming Music Will Change Culture…For the Better" by Eliot Van Buskirk
- “Google, Danger Mouse Team for Steerable 3D Video-in-a-Browser" by Eliot Van Buskirk
- “8 Truly Metal Apps With Which to Melt Off Your Face" by Wren Leader
If your publication would like similar access to Evolver.fm articles, feel free to get in touch for details.